Auxiliary Sector Coordinator - Sector Charleston
The Auxiliary Sector Coordinator (ASC) – Sector Charleston, serving under the general direction of the District 7 Commodore (DCO) and District Captain–North, works closely with the Sector’s Auxiliary Liaison Officer (AUXLO), coordinating the Sector’s Auxiliary assets in support of the full range of Sector prevention, response, logistics, and contingency missions. Those assets include 648 members, 47 surface facilities, 3 air facilities, and 53 radio facilities.
Sector Charleston covers South Carolina and Northern and Coastal Georgia and has the following units:
• Boat Stations Georgetown, Charleston, Tybee, and Brunswick
• Air Station Savannah
• MSU Savannah
• ANT Charleston, Georgetown, and Tybee
• Division 2 (Northeast Georgia) – Augusta (21), Marietta (22), Northeast Georgia (23), Lake Hartwell (25), Central Georgia Lakes (27), and Lake Lanier (29)
• Division 10 (South Carolina Lowcountry and Coastal Georgia – Port Royal Sound (10-1), Savannah (10-2), St. Simons Island (10-10), and Hilton Head/Bluffton (10-11).
• Division 12 (Coastal Carolina) – The Inland Sea Lake Marion (12-1), Lake Murray (12-3), Central Grand Strand (12-4), East Cooper (12-6), Charleston (12-8), and Georgetown (12-10).